- January 11-18 (Full)
- This trip is a leadership training focus for the new believers on the island of Diogue.
- March 14-21 (Students)
- A team of college students will travel to Queens to assist a new church plant (Connection Church) as they plant a new church in nearby Woodside.
- April 4
- This is a SHBC work day. Usually about 25 of us leave OKC early to help get the Crosstimbers Missions Camp ready for summer. Construction/cleaning/painting
- April 18-25
- This is a medical missions team, with some folks need for evangelism and discipleship of patients. We work on islands off the coast of Carabane, Senegal, with no electricity, running water, and limited health care.
- May 3-7 (Full)
- A construction team at Ponderosa Baptist Camp in Larkspur, CO.
- May 15-23
- An exploration team trekking the mountains of northern Vietnam making contact with unreached people groups of the area. Lots of walking/hiking at moderate altitudes and mountainous regions.
- June 12-20 (Full)
- A young adult team reaching university students and young families near Chang Mai.
- July 9-14
- Two youth teams will minister to terminally ill children at a Florida based ministry called Give Kids the World.
- July 11-July 19
- We will send a group of 60 volunteers to care for children while their parents receiving annual training. We will do VBS with grade schoolers for 6-8 hours per day.
- July 16-21
Salt Lake City
- July 18-25
- A team of 8-10 will do outreach/evangelism/block parties/etc. in a highly Mormon area. We work in conjunction with the Redemption Church plant in Ogden.
The Bridge @ Richmond
- July 30 – August 1 (Full)
- All sixth graders who have completed the missions challenge over the past 8 months, will travel to the Bible Museum, the IMB building in Richmond, and the International Learning Center in Rockville, VA.
- October 28-November 2
- Travel to Queens, NYC to help two church plants with a fall festival / Halloween outreach to the community.